Complaints and returns of goods
Withdrawal from an agreement
A) you are a consumer
B) you are a natural person, and an agreement you concluded with us, after 31st December 2020 is directly connected with your economic activity, but you are not involved professionally thereby
- as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distant agreement (off-premises agreement) You may do so by e-mailing us your declaration of withdrawal from an agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to return goods promptly, at the address: ul. Siostry Faustyny 3, 30-608 Kraków, Poland, however, not later than within 14 days from the day of your withdrawal from an agreement.
You have the right to withdraw from an agreement within 14 days.
The running of the fourteen-day time limit for withdrawal from an agreement shall start:
- for an agreement, under which we release goods, with an obligation to transfer ownership thereof - starting from the day in which you or a third party designated by you, other than a forwarder, came into possession of goods whereas with respect to an agreement which pertains to the numerous goods, which are delivered separately, in batch or in parts – starting from a day in which you or the third party designated by you, other than the forwarder came into possession of the last goods, the batch or a part thereof,
- for an agreement on supplying digital content - starting from the day of concluding an agreement.
To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from an agreement, it is sufficient to serve a declaration of withdrawal before its expiry.
We will promptly refund the payments effected by you, including costs of supplying goods under provisions set forth in the Regulations, however, not later than within 14 days from the day of receiving a declaration from you on withdrawing from an agreement.
We may withhold the refund of payment received from you untill the goods have been returned to us or you have provided confirmation that the goods have been sent back, whichever event occurs earlier.
Please, note that you shall not have the right to withdraw from a distant /off-premises agreement, in respect of the agreement:
- where the performance consists of a non-prefabricated product, custom-made for you or intended to satisfy your individual needs,
- where the performance consists of goods prone to rapid decomposition or which shelf-life expires rapidly,
- where the performance consists of goods delivered in closed packaging, bearing a seal, which cannot be sent back after the packaging has been opened because of healthcare concerns or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- where the performance consists of audio or video recordings or computer programs delivered in closed packaging, if the packaging was opened after delivery
- delivery of digital content, which is not recorded on physical medium, where the provision of service commences upon your explicit consent, before the time limit for withdrawal from the agreement expires, and after you have been notified by us of the loss of the right to withdraw from an agreement.
Detailed information regarding withdrawal from an agreement are set forth in our Regulations of sale.
If you are a consumer, in the event the product purchased in our store is defective, you shall be eligible for lodging a complaint under an implied warranty. Your complaint should be e-mailed at: email@example.com or sent by postal channels at the address: al. Adolfa Hyły 1, 30-605 Kraków, Poland.
Defective goods should be returned at the address: ul. Siostry Faustyny 3, 30-608 Kraków, Poland
As regards the defective goods, you shall be entitled to:
- have the product replaced for the defect-free one,
- demand that the defect is removed,
or file a declaration on:
- reduction in price,
- withdrawal from an agreement - in case of material defect.
We are responsible for defects confirmed prior the lapse of two-year period counting from the day of releasing goods.
In principle, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, within one year counting from the moment of discovering defect, however, the time limit for lodging a complaint may not end before the lapse of the time limit of seller’s responsibility.
Your complaint shall be resolved (we shall address it) within 14 days from the day of receiving your complaint form.
You will find more information regarding withdrawal from the agreement in our sales regulations.